Smirnova Ludmila Mikhailovna, Grand PhD in Engineering sciences, leading researcher of the Department of Biomechanical Studies of the Musculoskeletal System of the Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics of the Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; Professor of the Biotechnical Systems Department of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University, 5 Professora Popova Street, 197376 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, phone: +7 (911) 919-55-35, e-mail: email@example.com
Volkova Valentina Mikhailovna, PhD in Historical sciences, leading researcher of the Department of Orthopedic Shoes and Special Clothing for the Disabled of the Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics of the Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; phone +7 (905) 216 90 37; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golovin Mikhail Andreevich, Head of the Department of Innovative Technologies of Technical Means of Rehabilitation of the Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics of the Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation; Research engineer of the Scientific and Educational Center “Robotics” of the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, 29 Polytechnicheskaya Street, 195251 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; phone +7(929)1046780; e-mail: email@example.com
Karabanova Natalia Yuryevna, Specialist in the Creation of Technical Means of Rehabilitation of the design Department of Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics of Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; senior lecturer, Department of Design and Technology of Garment of the St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design, 18 Bolshaya Morskaya Street, 191186 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; phone +7 (911) 027-39-88; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the heading: Original researches
Year: 2020 Volume: 2 Journal number: 2
Article type: scientific and practical
UDC: 687.1; 004.384; 004.5; 658.52.011.56
Introduction. Special clothing for the disabled is a technical means of rehabilitation that increases the level of self-care of the disabled and their independence from outside help. In 1997, the technology of remote design and production of special clothing was developed and tested for the production of such clothing and providing it to disabled people living remotely from the clothing manufacturing center in order to provide ready-made products for disabled people at their place of residence (hereinafter referred to as authorʼs technology). Since then, new remote technologies for ordering, designing, manufacturing, and purchasing clothing have been introduced. Analysis of the advantages and limitations of these technologies is of interest for determining the feasibility to improve the authorʼs ready-made technology of manufacturing special clothing for disabled people. This article is the first in a series devoted to this issue and it examines the advantages and limitations of technologies used by Internet-stores and Internet-ateliers. The second article will analyze other remote technologies for designing clothing. In the third (last of series) article features of new technologies will be mapped and identified with the authorʼs decisions, which, in our opinion, it is advisable to adopt for its improvement.
Aim. The aim of the work is to analyze the technologies of Internet-stores and Internet-ateliers with an assessment of corresponding them object-oriented functions which are of primary importance in the manufacture of clothing for disabled people with anatomical and functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Materials and methods. Own experience in the development and application of remote technology to the production of special clothing for the disabled, documentation, brochures, literature, foreign and Russian websites of online stores and online ateliers. A theoretical method that includes analysis, synthesis, and analogy was used.
Results and discussion. The analysis of technologies was carried out: Internet-store without virtual fitting, Internet-store with virtual fitting without preliminary scanning of the consumer in a special suit, Internet-store with virtual fitting with preliminary scanning of the consumer in a special suit, Internet-atelier, Virtual atelier using 2D CAD, Virtual atelier using 3D CAD (2D−3D) and virtual fitting, Virtual atelier using 3D CAD (3D−2D).
Each of these technologies was evaluated taking into account the implementation of the following object-oriented functions in them, on which the quality of the product depends: creating model sketches, virtual selection of material for the model, virtual assessment of the modelʼs compliance with the image of the consumer, determining the source information for the design, calculation and construction drawing the basic design, converting a basic design to a model design, optimization baseline designs, optimization model design.
Conclusion. The analysis showed that none of these technologies has higher than average ratings simultaneously for all object-oriented functions that are of primary importance in the manufacture of clothing for disabled people with anatomic and functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system. In the next article, we will continue to analyze other remote technologies for designing and manufacturing clothing: Remote tailoring; Targeted design of clothing using 3D modeling and virtual fitting programs; Design of clothing using 3D scanning of the consumerʼs figure; Design of clothing with 3D scanning of the figure and fitting on a physical mannequin.
The results of the analysis of all the considered technologies of online stores and online ateliers will be used in the third (last of the series) article to compare their assessments with those of other remote technologies for the corresponding functions and to determine solutions that, in our opinion, it will be appropriate to borrow to improve the authorʼs technology for making special functional and aesthetic clothing for disabled people.
Keywords: disabled people, Internet-atelier, Internet-store, rehabilitation, remote technologies, special clothing
Download the full text of the article
1. Volkova V.M. Funktsionalno-ehsteticheskaya odezhda dlya invalidov s defektami verkhnikh konechnostej [Functional and aesthetic clothing for disabled people with defects of upper limbs]. Ortopediya, travmatologiya i protezirovanie [Orthopaedia, traumatology and prosthetics], Moscow,1975. no 3. pp. 31-33.
2. Instruktsiya «O poryadke obespecheniya naseleniya protezno-ortopedicheskimi izdeliyami, oblegchaushchimi zhizn invalidov» [Instruction «On the Procedure for Providing the Population with Prosthetic and Orthopedic Products Facilitating the Life of Persons with Disabilities] // Utverzhdena prikazom Ministerstva sotsialnogo obespecheniya RSFSR ot 15 fevralya 1991 goda № 35 [Approved by Order No. 35 of 15 February 1991 of the Ministry of Social Security of the RSFSR]. – URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/ document/901714478 (data obrashcheniya 05.03.2020).
3. Federalnyj perechen reabilitatsionnykh meropriyatij, tekhnicheskikh sredstv reabilitatsiyi i uslug, predostavlyaemykh invalidam [Federal List of Rehabilitation Measures, Technical Means of Rehabilitation and Services Provided to Persons with Disabilities]. Utverzhden rasporyazheniem Pravitelstva Rossiyskoj Federatsiyi ot 30 dekabrya 2005 goda № 2347-r. [Approved by Government Order No. 2347-r of 30 December 2005] – URL: https:// legalacts.ru/doc/ rasporjazhenie-pravitelstva-rf-ot-30122005-n-2347-r. (data obrashcheniya 05.03.2020).
4. Volkova V.M., Smirnova L.M., Filatov V.I. Ot pervogo izobreteniya odezhdy dlya invalidov do organizatsiyi distancionnoj tehnologiyi eye proizvodstva i sistemy obespecheniya nuzhdayushchihsya v nej [From the first invention of clothing for disabled people to the organization of remote technology of its production and the system of providing for those in need]. Fizicheskaya i reabilitatsionnaya meditsina [Physical and rehabilitation medicine]. SPb.2019. Tom 1. № 3. S.14-28/
5. Proektirovanie izdelij legkoj promyshlennosti v SAPR (SAPR odezhdy): uchebnoe posobie [Design of light industry products in CAD: tutorial] / G.I. Surikov [i dr.].
M.: Forum: INFRA – Moscow,2016. 335 s.
6. Racketys – URL: http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/ (14-05-2019).
7. Silvert’s – URL: https://www.silverts.com/ (data obrashcheniya 14-05-2019).
8. Andreeva E.G., Guseva M.A., Shantseva O.A. Analiz sushchestvuyushchikh sposobov provedeniya virtualnoj primerki [Analysis of existing ways of carrying out virtual fitting]. V sbornike: Materialy dokladov 50-oj mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferentsiyi prepodavatelej i studentov, posvayshchennoj godu nauki 50-aya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnno-tekhnicheskaya konferentsiya: v 2-kh tomakh [In the collection: Materials of reports of the 50th International Scientific and Technical Conference of Teachers and Students devoted to the Year of Science 50th International Scientific and Technical Conference: in 2 volumes]. 2017. pp. 142-145.
9. Glamstorm – URL: http://glamstorm.com/en (data obrashcheniya 16-05-2019).
10. Styleclub – URL: http://www.styleclub.com.ua/model_ wardrobe.aspx (data obrashcheniya 16-05-2019).
11. SHOWROOM – URL: https://showroom.onvolga.com/ demo/fitting-clothes/ (data obrashcheniya 16-05-2019).
12. Primerun foto primerka fotoshop [Sample photo fitting photoshop.]. Prilojenie [Application] GooglePlay – URL: https://play.google.com/store/ apps/details?id=primerun.primerun.android (data obrashcheniya 17-05-2019).
13. Metail – URL: https://metail.com/ (data obrashcheniya 17-05-2019).
14. Astrafit – URL: https://www.astrafit.com/home-rus (data obrashcheniya 17-05-2019).
15. Dressformer – URL: http://www.dressformer.com/ (data obrashcheniya 20-05-2019).
16. Patent RU 2504009 C2 10.01.2014.
17. Body Labs – URL: https://habr.com/ru/company/ pochtoy/blog/412023/ (data obrashcheniya 21-05-2019).
18. Mport – URL: https://mport.com/ (data obrashcheniya 21-05-2019).
19. Assyst – URL: https://assyst-cis.com/3d-scanirovanie/ virtual-mirror/ (data obrashcheniya 22-05-2019).
20. Kim D.-E., LaBat K. Consumer experience in using 3D virtual garment simulation technology// Journal of the Textile Institute. – 2013, Vol.104, Is.8. – P.819-829.
21. InteractiveRussia – URL: https://i-russia.info/products/ interaktivnye-zerkala (data obrashcheniya 23-05-2019).
22. Igudvin – URL: https://igudvin.ru/katalog/ interaktivnaya-primerochnaya/ (data obrashcheniya 24-05-2019).
23. Zozo – URL: https://zozo.com/ru/en/faq (data obrashcheniya 24-05-2019).
24. BBC – URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/ technology-46631923/how-well-does-zozosuit- measure-up (data obrashcheniya 27-05-2019).
25. Rubashka na zakaz – URL: https://rubashka-na-zakaz. ru/ (data obrashcheniya 27-05-2019).
26. eShakti– URL: https://www.eshakti.com/ (data obrashcheniya 28-05-2019).
27. INDOCHINO – URL: https://www.indochino. com/collection/new-arrivals (data obrashcheniya 28-05-2019).
28. BOTETTI – URL: https://botetti.ru/internet-atelier/ (data obrashcheniya 29-05-2019).
29. Kozar J.M., Damhorst M.L. Comparison of the ideal and real body as women age: Relationships to age identity, body satisfaction and importance, and attention to models in advertising // Clothing and Textiles Research Journal. – 2009, Vol.27, Is.3. – P.197-210.
30. Vykrojki – URL: http://lekala.info/leko/firm1.html (data obrashcheniya 30-05-2019).
31. LEKO – URL: http://leko-mail.ru/mod-p.php?reg=clot (data obrashcheniya 31-05-2019).
32. SAPR Grazia – URL: http://www.saprgrazia.com/orders. php (data obrashcheniya 31-05-2019).
33. 3d couture. Shkola 3D-konstruirovaniya – URL: https://3dcouture.ru/collection (data obrashcheniya 31-05-2019).
34. DESIGN SMARTER – URL: https://www.clo3d.com/ (data obrashcheniya 31-05-2019).
35. OPTITEX – URL: https://optitex.com/ (data obrashcheniya 31-05-2019).
36. 36 BROWZWEAR – URL: https://browzwear.com/ products/v-stitcher/ (data obrashcheniya 03-06-2019).
37. SAPR Assyst programma dlya sozdaniya odezhdy – URL: http://assyst-cis.com/ (data obrashcheniya 03-06-2019).
38. Sharecloth – URL: https://sharecloth.com/editor/ (data obrashcheniya 04-06-2019).
39. 3d couture. Shkola 3D-konstruirovaniya – URL: https://3dcouture.ru/education#advance%20courses (data obrashcheniya 04-06-2019).
40. URL: https://3dcouture.ru/Photo_dummy (data obrashcheniya 05-06-2019).
41. STAPRIM – URL: http://www.staprim.com/ (data obrashcheniya 05-06-2019).
42. assol 3d parametrika – URL: http://assol.org/ (data obrashcheniya 06-06-2019).
43. 3D LEKO – URL: http://lekala.info/leko/index.html (data obrashcheniya 06-06-2019).
44. DressingSim LookStailor X – URL: http://www. digitalfashion.jp/new/product/dressingsim_lsx/index. html (data obrashcheniya 07-06-2019).