1. These standards are developed in order to avoid unfair practices in publishing activities (plagiarism, presentation of false information, etc.), in order to ensure high quality of scientific publications, public recognition of the scientific results obtained by author.
2. These standards are developed on the basis of the following documents:
‒ Declaration of the Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers “Ethical principles of scientific publications” dated May 20, 2016;
‒ recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
3. These rules establish ethical rules of scientific publications, copyright rules of ethics, the ethical rules of reviewing and editing scientific publications used in the process of publishing scientific articles and other materials in journals/collections of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled n. a. G.A. Albrecht” of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation.
4. The founder of the journal adheres to ethical principles and encourages the Editor-in-Chief and members of the Editorial Board and Council, as well as reviewers of the journal to follow these principles.
5. Editorial Boards and/or councils of journals/collections of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled n. a. G.A. Albrecht” of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation guarantee compliance with the ethics of publication, authorship, reviewing and editing of scientific publications.
6. Compliance with the rules of ethics of scientific publications by all participants in this process contributes to ensuring the authors’ intellectual property rights, improving the quality of the publication and eliminating the possibility of illegal use of copyright materials in the interests of individuals.
7. The exclusive rights to use the materials of the journal Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine belong to the Editorial Board of the journal.