Smirnova Ludmila Mikhailovna, Grand PhD in Engineering sciences, leading researcher of the Department of biomechanical studies of the musculoskeletal system, Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; Professor of the Biotechnical systems department, St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University, 5 Professora Popova Street, 197376 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, phone: +7 (911) 919-55-35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volkova Valentina Mikhailovna, PhD in Historical sciences, leading researcher of the Department of orthopedic shoes and special clothing for the disabled, Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; phone +7 (905) 216 90 37; е-mail: email@example.com
Golovin Mikhail Andreevich, Head of the Department of innovative technologies of technical means of rehabilitation, Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; research engineer of the Scientific and Educational Center “Robotics”, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, 29 Polytechnicheskaya Street, 195251 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; phone +7(929)1046780; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karabanova Natalia Yuryevna, specialist in the creation of technical means of rehabilitation of the Design department, Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics of Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; senior lecturer of the Department of design and technology of garment, St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design, 18 Bolshaya Morskaya Street, 191186 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation; phone +7 (911) 027-39-88; e-mail: email@example.com
In the heading: Original researches
Year: 2020 Volume: 2 Journal number: 4
Article type: scientific and practical
UDC: 687.1; 004.384; 004.5; 658.52.011.56
Introduction. Special clothing for the disabled is a technical means of rehabilitation that increases the level of self-care of the disabled and their independence from outside help. In 1997, the technology of remote design and production of special clothing was developed and tested for the production of such clothing and providing it to disabled people living remotely from the clothing manufacturing center in order to provide ready-made products for disabled people at their place of residence (hereinafter referred to as “author’s technology”).
Since then, new remote technologies for ordering, designing, tailoring and purchasing clothing have been introduced. The analysis of the advantages and limitations of these technologies is of interest for determining the feasibility of improving the author’s ready-made technology for manufacturing special clothing for the disabled.
In the first two articles of the series devoted to this issue, the analysis of technologies of Internet-stores, Internet- ateliers and technologies of remote computer-aided design of clothing was carried out. The results of this analysis are summarized in this (the last of a series) article by comparing the advantages of new technologies with the author’s technology and identifying solutions that are appropriate to borrow to improve it.
Aim. The aim of the article is to determine the technical solutions used in modern technologies of remote production of clothing and providing it to the population, which are appropriate to borrow to improve the author’s technology designed for remote design of special clothing for disabled people and mass provision of ready-made products for them at their place of residence.
Materials and methods. Material: own experience in the development and application of remote technology for the production of special clothing for the disabled; reviews of specialists and patients who participated in the testing of this clothing and technology; documentation, brochures, literature, Internet sites that cover the principles of remote design and production of clothing in Russia and abroad. Methods: theoretical method, including analysis, synthesis and analogy; method of system analysis.
Results and discussion. The analysis showed that the clothing offered in Internet-stores and Internet-ateliers, produced by the orders of the population, is made mainly for typical figures. It does not have the necessary functionality to provide such clothing for disabled people with anatomical and functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
It is revealed that the production of clothing for this category of citizens through Internet-stores is limited only to products intended for people who use mainly wheelchairs.
The only development in this regard is remote Internet technology, which was first developed in Russia in 1997 for the purpose of targeted design of functional clothing and providing ready-made products for disabled people at their place of residence, regardless of their distance from home. Testing of this technology was carried out during 2005–2008 with positive results.
Summary. A focused examination of foreign and domestic Internet technology production and acquisition of consumer garment showed that to improve the quality of the manufacture of functional clothing for the disabled and improve the efficiency of creating new models need to learn from the accumulated experience concerning different Internet-stores, including experience in distribution in the Internet information about the possibilities of functional clothing and its benefits in order to raise awareness of disabled people and their relatives about possibilities and procedure for its acquisition.
1. Volkova V.M. (1975) Funktsionalno-ehsteticheskaya odezhda dlya invalidov s defektami verkhnikh konechnostej [Functional and aesthetic clothing for the disabled with upper limb Defects] // Ortopediya, travmatologiya i protezirovanie [Orthopedics, traumatology and prosthetics], no. 3, pp. 31-33 (In Russian).
2. Instruktsiya «O poryadke obespecheniya naseleniya protezno-ortopedicheskimi izdeliyami, oblegchaushchimi zhizn invalidov» [Instructions «On the procedure for providing the population with prosthetic and orthopedic products that make life easier for the disabled] //Utverzhdena prikazom Ministerstva sotsialnogo obespecheniya RSFSR ot 15 fevralya 1991 goda № 35 [Approved by order of the Ministry of social security of the Russion Federation no 35 of 15 February 1991]. — URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901714478 (date of request 05.03.2020) (In Russian).
3. Federalnyj perechen reabilitatsionnykh meropriyatij, tekhnicheskikh sredstv reabilitatsiyi i uslug, predostavlyaemykh invalidam. [Federal list of rehabilitation measures, technical means of rehabilitation and services provided to the disabled person] // Utverzhden rasporyazheniem Pravitelstva Rossiyskoj Federatsiyi ot 30 dekabrya 2005 goda № 2347-r. [Approved by decree of the government of the Russian Federation no. 2347- R of 30 December 2005]. — URL: https:/legalacts.ru/doc/ rasporjazhenie-pravitelstva-rf-ot-30122005-n-2347-r. (date of request 05.03.2020) (In Russian).
4. Volkova V.M., Smirnova L.M., Filatov V.I. (2019) Ot pervogo izobreteniya odezhdy dlya invalidov do organizatsiyi distancionnoj tehnologiyi eye proizvodstva i sistemy obespecheniya nuzhdayushchihsya v nej [From the first invention of clothing for the disabled to the organization of remote technology for its production and the system for providing those in need of it.] Fizicheskaya i reabilitatsionnaya meditsina [Physiсal and Rehabilitation Medicine], vol. 1. no. 3, pp. 14-28 (In Russian).
5. Proektirovanie izdelij legkoj promyshlennosti v SAPR (SAPR odezhdy) [Design of light industry products in CAD (clothing CAD)]: uchebnoe posobie [Textbook]/ G.I.
Surikov [i dr.] // Moskva, Forum: INFRA [Moscow Forum: INFRA]. Moscow, 2016, 335 p. (In Russian).
6. Racketys. — URL: http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/ (14-05-2019).
7. Silvert’s. — URL: https://www.silverts.com/ (date of request 14-05-2019).
8. Andreeva E.G., Guseva M.A., Shantseva O.A. (2017) Analiz sushchestvuyushchikh sposobov provedeniya virtualnoj primerki [Analysis of existing methods of virtual fitting] // V sbornike: Materialy dokladov 50-oj mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferentsiyi prepodavatelej i studentov, posvayshchennoj godu nauki 50-aya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnno-tekhnicheskaya konferentsiya: v 2-kh tomakh [In the collection: Proceedings of the 50th international scientific and technical conference of teachers and students dedicated to the year of science 50th international scientific and technical conference: in 2 volumes]. pp. 142-145.
9. Glamstorm — URL: http://glamstorm.com/en (date of request 16-05-2019).
10. Styleclub — URL: http://www.styleclub.com.ua/model_ wardrobe.aspx (data obrashcheniya 16-05-2019).
11. SHOWROOM — URL: https://showroom.onvolga.com/ demo/fitting-clothes/ (date of request 16-05-2019).
12. Primerun foto primerka fotoshop. Prilozhenie GooglePlay [Try on photo fitting photoshop. GooglePlay App] — URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/ details?id=primerun.primerun.android (date of request 17-05-2019).
13. Metail — URL: https://metail.com/ (date of request 17-05-2019).
14. Astrafit — URL: https://www.astrafit.com/home-rus (date of request 17-05-2019).
15. Dressformer — URL: http://www.dressformer.com/ (date of request 20-05-2019).
16. Patent RU 2504009 C2 10.01.2014.
17. Body Labs — URL: https://habr.com/ru/company/ pochtoy/blog/412023/ (date of request 21-05-2019).
18. Mport — URL: https://mport.com/ (date of request 21-05-2019).
19. Assyst — URL: https://assyst-cis.com/3d-scanirovanie/ virtual-mirror/ (date of request 22-05-2019).
20. Kim D.-E., LaBat K. (2013) Consumer experience in using 3D virtual garment simulation technology. Journal of the Textile Institute, Vol.104, Is.8. — P.819-829.
21. InteractiveRussia — URL: https://i-russia.info/products/ interaktivnye-zerkala (date of request 23-05-2019).
22. Igudvin — URL: https://igudvin.ru/katalog/interaktivnaya- primerochnaya/ (date of request 24-05-2019).
23. Zozo — URL: https://zozo.com/ru/en/faq (date of request 24-05-2019).
24. BBC — URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/ technology-46631923/how-well-does-zozosuit- measure-up (date of request 27-05-2019).
25. Rubashka na zakaz [Custom shirt]. — URL: https:// rubashka-na-zakaz.ru/ (date of request 27-05-2019).
26. eShakti– URL: https://www.eshakti.com/ (date of request 28-05-2019).
27. INDOCHINO — URL: https://www.indochino.com/ collection/new-arrivals (date of request 28-05-2019).
28. BOTETTI — URL: https://botetti.ru/internet-atelier/ (date of request 29-05-2019).
29. Kozar J.M., Damhorst M.L. (2009) Comparison of the ideal and real body as women age: Relationships to age identity, body satisfaction and importance, and attention to models in advertising // Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, vol.27, is. 3, pp. 197-210.
30. Vykrojki [Patterns]. — URL: http://lekala.info/leko/ firm1.html (date of request 30-05-2019).
31. LEKO — URL: http://leko-mail.ru/mod-p.php?reg=clot (date of request 31-05-2019).
32. SAPR Gratsiya [CAD system Grazia] — URL: http://www. saprgrazia.com/orders.php (date of request 31-05-2019).
33. 3d couture. Shkola 3D-konstruirovaniya — URL: https://3dcouture.ru/collection (date of request 31-05-2019).
34. DESIGN SMARTER — URL: https://www.clo3d.com/ (date of request 31-05-2019).
35. OPTITEX — URL: https://optitex.com/ (date of request 31-05-2019).
36. BROWZWEAR — URL: https://browzwear.com/products/ v-stitcher/ (date of request 03-06-2019).
37. SAPR Assyst programma dlya sozdaniya odezhdy [CAD Assyst program for creating clothing]. — URL: http:// assyst-cis.com/ (date of request 03-06-2019).
38. Sharecloth — URL: https://sharecloth.com/editor/ (date of request 04-06-2019).
39. 3d couture. Shkola 3D-konstruirovaniya — URL: https://3dcouture.ru/education#advance%20courses (date of request 04-06-2019).
40. URL: https://3dcouture.ru/Photo_dummy (date of request 05-06-2019).
41. STAPRIM — URL:http://www.staprim.com/ (date of request 05-06-2019).
42. assol 3d parametrika [Assol 3d parametrica] — URL:http://assol.org/ (date of request 06-06-2019).
43. 3D LERO — URL: http://lekala.info/leko/index.html (date of request 06-06-2019).
44. DressingSim LookStailor X — URL: http://www. digitalfashion.jp/new/product/dressingsim_lsx/index. html (date of request 07-06-2019).
45. Arina Boganova. — URL: https://www.arinaboganova.ru/ blog/distantsionnyj-poshiv (date of request 30-05-2019).
46. Savicheva E.O., Doronina N.V. (2015) Distantsionnoe adresnoe proektirovanie odezhdy dlya ludej s raznymi somaticheskimi osobennostyami [Remote address design of clothing for people with different somatic Features] // Molodye uchenye — razvitiyu tekstilno-promyshlennogo klastera (poisk — 2015): sbornik materialov konferentsii — Chast 1 [Young scientists — development of textile and industrial cluster (search — 2015): collection of conference materials — Part 1]. — Ivanovo: IGPU] (In Russian).
47. TC2 — URL: https://www.tc2.com/scan2tailor-1.html (date of request 07-05-2019).
48. Patent RU 2387352 C2 27.10.2009.
49. Patent RU 156812 U1 2015-11-20.
50. Royal Dress Form — URL: https://rdfgroup.ru/ page/3dmaneken (date of request 11-06-2019).
51. Maneken servis — URL: http://www.maneken-service. cevilnoff.ru/ (date of request 11-06-2019).
52. Patent RU 2540395 С1 2015-02-10.
53. Smirnova L.M., Volkova V.M., Golovin M.A., Karabanova N.Yu. (2020) Tekhnologii izgotovleniya I priobreteniya
odezhdy dlya invalidov: preimyshchestva i ogranicheniya internet-magazinov i internet-atelye [Technologies for manufacturing and purchasing clothing for the disabled: advantages and limitations of online stores and online ateliers] Fizicheskaya i reabilitatsionnaya meditsina [Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine], vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 75–85 (In Russian).
54. Smirnova L.M., Volkova V.M., Golovin M.A., Karabanova N.Yu. (2020) Tekhnologii izgotovleniya i priobreteniya odezhdy dlya invalidov: preimyshchestva i ogranicheniya distantsionnykh avtoatizirovannykh tekhnologij [Technologies for manufacturing and purchasing clothing for disabled people: advantages and limitations of remote automated technologies] Fizicheskaya i reabilitatsionnaya meditsina [Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine], vol. 2, no.3. pp. 77–86 (In Russian).