Kalashnikov Anatoliy Ivanovich, doctor of medical and social expertise, specialist in rehabilitation of Expert Council No. 3 of the Main Bureau for Medical and Social Expertise in Omsk Region of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, 74/57 Desyat’ let Oktyabrya Street Corner 2nd Line, Omsk, 644070, Russian Federation; e-mail: email@example.com
Shamsheva Elena Vasilyevna, PhD in Medical sciences, Chief expert of the medico-social examination, Head of the Main Bureau for Medical and Social Expertise in Omsk Region of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, 74/57 Desyat’ let Oktyabrya Street Corner 2nd Line, Omsk, 644070, Russian Federation.
Salikova Svetlana Ivanovna, PhD in Medical sciences, Head of the Department of analysis of rehabilitation problems of the Main Bureau for Medical and Social Expertise in Omsk Region of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, 74/57 Desyat’ let Oktyabrya Street Corner 2nd Line, Omsk, 644070, Russian Federation.
In the heading: Original researches
Year: 2019 Volume: 1 Journal number: 4
Article type: scientific and practical
Introduction. The participation of the state in taking appropriate measures to achieve the fullest possible economic independence for persons with disabilities is an essential condition for the social integration of persons with disabilities and for improving their quality of life. In achieving this goal, a significant role belongs to the vocational rehabilitation of persons with disabilities, which is a system and process of restoring the competitiveness of the disabled person in an inclusive labor market.
Aim. To study the needs of disabled people of working age in vocational rehabilitation in 2016–2018, regional opportunities and the procedure for the implementation of measures for vocational rehabilitation or habilitation in the Omsk region.
Materials and methods. The study of the needs of disabled people of working age in vocational rehabilitation was carried out on the basis of the analysis of statistical data of the Main Bureau for Medical and Social Expertise in Omsk Region of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation for the period 2016–2018, vertically integrated information and analytical system of medical and social expertise, data of the Russian Federal State Statistics Service, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Labour and Social Development of the Omsk Region, the Main Department of the State Service of Employment of the Population of the Omsk Region. Methods: descriptive statistics, analytical.
Results. Annually in Omsk region more than 25 thousand individual programs of rehabilitation and habilitation are developed. Recognition of a person as a disabled one at working age in most cases leads to a change in lifestyle and quality of life. The state policy in the field of social protection of disabled persons is focused on achievement of equality of disabled persons with other citizens in all spheres of activity by means of adjustment and restoration of the communications lost by disabled persons in society. Vocational rehabilitation plays a crucial role in the social integration (reintegration) of persons with disabilities. In case of detection of the patient’s disability, a set of measures of professional rehabilitation is developed to restore or form the abilities of disabled people to professional activity. Among the measures for vocational rehabilitation, recommendations for employment of persons with disabilities prevailed. The indicators which allow draw certain conclusions for the analyzed period are revealed, ways of improvement of possibilities of professional rehabilitation in the Omsk region are planned.
Conclusion. The analysis for the period 2016–2018 showed an increase in the need for vocational rehabilitation of disabled people. The need for employment is experienced by the majority of disabled people. The greatest need for employment is observed among the disabled of the third group, as they have significant reserves of ability to work.
Among the re-recognized persons with disabilities, the third group of persons with disabilities are employed. Large reserves of professional rehabilitation lie in the development of the rehabilitation potential of society. To address issues of vocational rehabilitation, including effective employment of persons with disabilities, a comprehensive approach of all participants in the rehabilitation process is necessary.
1. Dy`mochka M.A., Andreeva O.S. (2017) Sovremenny`e pravovy`e osnovy` ocenki v Rossijskoj Federacii uslovij truda, trudovogo ustrojstva, zanyatosti invalidov i sozdaniya special`ny`x rabochix mest/ «Mediko- social`ny`e problemy` invalidnosti». [Modern legal framework for assessing the working conditions in the Russian Federation, the devices, the employment of persons with disabilities and the creation of special jobs/ medico-social problems of disability»]. Moscow: RAMS FB Labor Russia. no. 1. pp. 7-17. (In Russian).
2. Ob utverzhdenii Poryadka razrabotki i realizacii individual`noj programmy` reabilitacii ili abilitacii invalida, individual`noj programmy` reabilitacii ili abilitacii rebenka-invalida, vy`davaemy`x federal`ny`mi gosudarstvenny`mi uchrezhdeniyami mediko-social`noj e`kspertizy`, i ix form. [On approval of the procedure for the development and implementation of individual program of rehabilitation or habilitation of the disabled individual habilitation or rehabilitation programmes for the disabled child, issued by federal government agencies medico-social assessment, and their forms]. Prikaz Mintruda Rossii ot 13.06.2017 N 486n (red. ot 30.05.2018) (Zaregistrirovano v Minyuste Rossii 31.07.2017 N 47579). [Order of the Ministry of labor of Russia from 13.06.2017 N 486 (ed. by 30.05.2018) (registered with the Ministry of Justice of Russia 31.07.2017 N 47579)]. Dostup iz spravochno-informacionnoj sistemy` «Konsul`tant Plyus». Access from the reference-information system «consultantplus». (In Russian).
3. O social`noj zashhite invalidov v Rossijskoj Federacii. [The social protection of invalids in the Russian Federation]. Federal`ny`j zakon Rossijskoj Federacii ot 24.11.1995 № 181-FZ (red. ot 19.12.2016). Dostup iz spravochno-informacionnoj sistemy` «Konsul`tant Plyus». [Federal law of the Russian Federation dated 24.11.1995 No. 181-FL] (ed. by 19.12.2016). Access from the reference-information system «consultantplus». (In Russian).
4. Ob utverzhdenii osnovny`x trebovanij k osnashheniyu (oborudovaniyu) special`ny`x rabochix mest dlya trudoustrojstva invalidov s uchetom narushenny`x funkcij i ogranichenij ix zhiznedeyatel`nosti. [Approving the basic requirements to equipment (hardware) special jobs for employment of persons with disabilities in view of the inadequate functions and restrictions on their livelihoods]. Prikaz Ministerstva truda i social`noj zashhity` Rossijskoj Federacii ot 19 noyabrya 2013 g. N 685n. Dostup iz spravochno-informacionnoj sistemy` «Konsul`tant Plyus». [Order of the Ministry of labour and social protection of the Russian Federation dated November 19, 2013 N 685 n]. Access from the reference- information system «consultantplus». (In Russian).
5. Ob utverzhdenii plana meropriyatij po ustraneniyu nedostatkov v organizacii raboty` po trudoustrojstvu invalidov s uchetom ix individual`ny`x programm reabilitacii ili abilitacii, formiruemy`x organami mediko- social`noj e`kspertizy`. [On approval of the plan of action for the Elimination of deficiencies in the Organization of work for the employment of people with disabilities, taking into account their individual programs of rehabilitation or habilitation formed bodies of medical social examination]. Rasporyazhenie Gubernatora Omskoj oblasti ot 30 dekabrya 2016 goda N 320-r. [The order of the Governor of the Omsk region from December 30, 2016 N 320-p]. (In Russian).
6. Situaciya na registriruemom ry`nke truda Omskoj oblasti v yanvare – dekabre 2018 goda. [The situation on the labour market an Omsk Oblast in January-December 2018 year]. Otdel programm zanyatosti i ry`nka truda Glavnogo upravleniya gosudarstvennoj sluzhby` zanyatosti naseleniya. [Department of employment and labour market programmes of the main Department of civil service employment]. Express information. Wed. – Omsk, 2019. (In Russian).
7. Konvenciya po pravam invalidov [E`lektronny`j resurs] [The Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities [electronic resource]: rezolyuciya 61/106 General`noj assamblei ot 13 dekabrya 2006 goda [General Assembly resolution 61/106 of December 13, 2006 year]. – Access mode: http://www.un.org/russian/disabilities/ convention/disabilitiesconv.pdf (In Russian).
8. Ponomarenko G.N. Vladimirova O.N. (2019) Kompleksnaya reabilitaciya i abilitaciya invalidov v Rossijskoj Federacii. [Integrated rehabilitation and habilitation of invalids in the Russian Federation]. Fizicheskaya i reabilitacionnaya medicina – Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 1. pp. 9-15. (In Russian).