Pogolskaya Maria Alekseevna, Junior Researcher Associate of the Pavlov Institute of Physiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Makarova Embankment, 6, 199034 Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation; Chief Medical Officer of EirMED Rehabilitation Center, Vsevolod Vishnevsky St., 10, 197136 Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, е-mail: email@example.com.
Vinogradskaya Zlata Vsevolodovna, Junior Researcher Associate of the Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht, Bestzhevskaya St. 50, 195067 Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, the doctor in traumatology and orthopedics of the EirMED rehabilitation center, Vsevolod Vishnevsky St., 10, 197136 Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation.
In the heading: Clinical observations
Year: 2019 Volume: 1 Journal number: 2
Article type: scientific and practical
Introduction. Development of innovative approaches to the organization and conduct of rehabilitation on the basis of objectivity and reliability of rehabilitation diagnostics is one of the ways to solve the problems of improving the efficiency of recovery of body functions, improving the quality of life and the return of persons with disabilities to full-fledged life.
Aim. To estimate a possibility of use of the International Сlassification of Functioning, Disability and Health (further ICF) when forming the rehabilitation diagnosis, the rehabilitation purpose and problems of rehabilitation, increase in efficiency of recovery of patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Materials and methods. Analysis of the literature, studying of medical documents of 47 patients examined and rehabilitated at the EIRMED Rehabilitation Center, participation in the interdisciplinary examination of 47 patients and their rehabilitation courses, data collection and analysis using the ICF-reader computer program and out-patient cards.
Results. The results of rehabilitation of two groups of patients were analyzed. In assessing the achievement of the rehabilitation goal, high efficiency was noted in the group of patients where the functional approach of rehabilitation was used.
Conclusion. The use of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health in the formation of a rehabilitation diagnosis, a rehabilitation goal and rehabilitation tasks helps to increase the recovery efficiency of patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
1. Shostka G.D., Korobov M.V., Shabrov A.V. (2003) Mezhdunarodnaya klassifikaciya funkcionirovaniya, ogranicheniĭ zhiznedeyatel’nosti i zdorov’ya [International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health]. MKF, kratkaya versiya – ICF, short version, pp. 3–220. (in Russian)
2. Mel’nikova E. V., Bujlova T. V., Bodrova R. A., Shmonin A. A., Mal’ceva M. N., Ivanova G.E. (2017) Ispol’zovanie mezhdunarodnoj klassifikacii funkcionirovaniya (MKF) v ambulatornoj i stacionarnoj medicinskoj reabilitacii: instrukciya dlya specialistov [Using the International Classification of Functioning (ICF) in outpatient and inpatient medical rehabilitation: instruction for professionals]. Vestnik Vosstanovitel’noj mediciny – Journal of Restorative Medicine, no. 6 (82) – pp. 7-20. (in Russian)
3. Klochkova E.V., Mal’cev S.B. (2010) Fizicheskaya terapiya i ergoterapiya kak novye special’nosti dlya Respubliki Tadzhikistan: metodicheskoe posobie [Physical therapy and ergotherapy as new specialties for the Republic of Tajikistan: methodological guidebook]. Saint- Petersburg, рр. 3–45. (in Russian)
4. Kuz’minskij V.A. (2011) Fizicheskaya terapiya. bezopasnoe peremeshchenie [Physical therapy. safe movement]. Proekt Evropejskogo soyuza – European Union project. Available at: http://manual-pt.sdc-eu. info/index.html (accessed 7 February 2011)
5. Suponeva N.A., Mal’ceva M.N., Zimin A.A. (2015) Metodicheskie osnovy primeneniya ergoterapii v reabilitacii bol’nyh s ostrym narusheniem mozgovogo krovoobrashcheniya [Methodological bases of the use of ergotherapy in the rehabilitation of patients with acute cerebral circulation impairment], pp. 68–73. (in Russian).
6. Mal’ceva M.H., ShmoninA.A., Mel’nikova E.V., Ivanova G.E. (2017) Ergoterapiya. Rol’ vosstanovleniya aktivnosti i uchastiya v reabilitacii pacientov [Ergotherapy. The role of restoring activity and participation in the rehabilitation of patients]. Consilium Medicum, pp. 90– 93. (in Russian)
7. Vasil’eva L.F. (2006) Vizual’naya i kineziologicheskaya diagnostika patobiomekhanicheskih izmeneniĭ myshechno-skeletnoĭ sistemy [Visual and kinesiological diagnostics of pathobiomechanical, changes of muscle and skeletal system]. – Moscow, pp. 3–17. (in Russian)
8. Ivanova G.E. (2012) Medicinskaya reabilitaciya: najti tochku opory [Medical rehabilitation: find a foothold]. Healthynation, , no. 3 – pp. 20–22. (in Russian)
9. Moshonkina T.R (2018). Metodika neinvazivnoj chreskozhnoj elektricheskoj stimulyacii spinnogo mozga v kompleksnoj reabilitacii detej s pozvonochno- spinnomozgovoj travmoj [Methods of non-invasive transcutaneous electrical stimulation of the spinal cord in complex rehabilitation of children with spinal-spinal cordinjury], pp. 3–21. (in Russian)