Gordievskaya Elena Olegovna, psychologist, PhD Рed. Sci., Associate Professor, senior researcher, Department of professional and psychological rehabilitation of disabled persons, Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com; phone: +7 950-025-11-38.
Starobinа Elena Mikhailovna, Grand PhD Рed. Sci., Associate Professor, head of the Department of professional and psychological rehabilitation of disabled people, Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled, 50 Bestuzhevskaya Street, 195067 St. Petersburg, Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +7 9118151156.
In the heading: Original researches
Year: 2021 Volume: 3 Journal number: 2
Article type: scientific and practical
UDC: 37.018.46+377.112.4 +364
Introduction. The article is devoted to the substantiation of the content of exemplary advanced training programs for teachers in the system of additional professional education for specialists in the field of complex rehabilitation and habilitation.
Aim. Development of additional sample training programs for teachers of additional vocational education for specialists working in the field of comprehensive rehabilitation and habilitation of disabled people; determination of key competencies of teachers, taking into account the formation of readiness to work with an adult audience, organizational, legal and methodological issues of training adult target audience in accordance with the profile types of professional activities of students.
Materials and methods included the implementation of information search in the field of organizational, legal and methodological issues of training specialists working in the field of comprehensive rehabilitation and habilitation of disabled people, modern approaches to the provision of services for additional professional education of specialists in the field of comprehensive rehabilitation and habilitation of disabled people and children with disabilities; study and generalization of the most successful pedagogical technologies and practices in the field of additional professional education; research and generalization of materials on organizational, legal and methodological issues of ensuring the conditions for the implementation of additional vocational education for this category of students; general structural analysis of the problems on the topic of the research, carried out on the basis of the analytical and substantive activities of teachers of additional vocational education.
Results and discussion. The additional exemplary advanced training programs developed by the authors act as a scientifically grounded basis for the formation of work programs in the direction of advanced training of teachers in the system of additional vocational education in the field of complex rehabilitation and habilitation, providing a level of preparedness that meets modern requirements and needs in the target area of activity of multidisciplinary specialists.
Conclusion. Professional development of specialists on the basis of the developed programs will provide the teaching staff of additional vocational education, the tasks of which are to improve the qualifications of specialists of this profile, both with knowledge in the field of adult education, innovative approaches and technologies in the field of education of adult audience, and in terms of knowledge of the basics of complex rehabilitation and habilitation, interdepartmental interaction, urgent tasks solved in the course of the main professional activity by the target audience. This level of preparedness of the teaching staff will make it possible to most effectively carry out the task of increasing the personnel potential of employees of organizations and institutions of complex rehabilitation and habilitation, which, in turn, will contribute to a more effective and efficient solution of the main professional tasks by specialists trained by qualified and specially trained teachers.
1. Gordievskaya E. O., Lorer V. V., Starobina E. M., Chukardin V. A. O potrebnosti v povyshenii kvalifikacii kadrov v sisteme social’nogo obsluzhivaniya naseleniya v sfere kompleksnoj reabilitacii i abilitacii [On the need for professional development in the system of social services in the field of complex rehabilitation and habilitation]. Innovacionnye tekhnologii reabilitacii: nauka i praktika: sbornik statej II Mezhdunarod. nauch. konf. Innovacionnye tekhnologii reabilitacii: nauka i praktika: sbornik statej II Mezhdunarod. nauch. konf., Sankt-Peterburg, 18-19 aprelya 2019 goda Mintrud Rossii [Innovative rehabilitation technologies: science and practice: collection of articles II International. scientific conference, Saint Petersburg, April 18-19, 2019, Ministry of labor of Russia], SPb: OOO «R-KOPI» – 316 s. [SPb: OOO “R-KOPI”, 316 p.], 2019: 57-60. (In Russian).
2. Starobina E.M., Gordievskaya E.O., Chukardin A.V., Krivenkov S.G. () Analiz trebovanij k professional’noj deyatel’nosti specialistov, osushchestvlyayushchih deyatel’nost’ v oblasti kompleksnoj reabilitacii i abilitacii invalidov i detej-invalidov. [Analysis of requirements for the professional activity of specialists working in the field of complex rehabilitation and habilitation of disabled people and children with disabilities]. Mediko- social’naya ekspertiza i reabilitaciya: sbornik nauchnyh statej / pod obshch.red. V. B. Smychka [Medical-social examination and rehabilitation: collection of scientific articles / under the General editorship of V. B. Smychka of the Bow]. Minsk: Colorgrad, 2018; 20: 236-240. (In Russian).
3. Prikaz Mintruda Rossii ot 18 noyabrya 2013 g. N 681n «Ob utverzhdenii professional’nogo standarta «Specialist po reabilitacionnoj rabote v social’noj sfere» [Order of the Ministry of labor of the Russian Federation of November 18, 2013 N 681n “On approval of the professional standard” specialist in rehabilitation work in the social sphere”]. – URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/ cons_doc_LAW_156951/ (accessed 26.07.2020). (In Russian).
4. Prikaz Mintruda Rossii ot 18 noyabrya 2013 g. N 682n «Ob utverzhdenii professional’nogo standarta «Psiholog v social’noj sfere». [Order of the Ministry of labor of the Russian Federation of November 18, 2013 N 682n “On approval of the professional standard “Psychologist in the social sphere”]. – URL: http://www.consultant. ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_157396/ (accessed 03.08.2020). (In Russian).
5. Prikaz Mintruda Rossii ot 22 oktyabrya 2013 g. N 571n «Ob utverzhdenii professional’nogo standarta «Specialist po social’noj rabote» [Order of the Ministry of labor of the Russian Federation of October 22, 2013 N 571n “On approval of the professional standard “social work Specialist”]. – URL: http://www.consultant. ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_155554/ (accessed 03.08.2020). (In Russian).
6. Prikaz Ministerstva truda i social’noj zashchity RF ot 8 sentyabrya 2015 g. N608n \”Ob utverzhdenii professional’nogo standarta «Pedagog professional’nogo obucheniya, professional’nogo obrazovaniya i dopolnitel’nogo professional’nogo obrazovaniya» [Order of the Ministry of labor and social protection of the Russian Federation of September 8, 2015 N608n “on approval of the professional standard” Teacher of professional training, professional education and additional professional education”]. – URL: https:// base.garant.ru/71202838/(accessed 20.08.2020). (In Russian).
7. The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health – URL : https://www.who.int/ classifications/icf/en/ (accessed 06.09.2020).
8. Aronova, G. A. Metodika obucheniya vzroslyh: osobennosti lekcionnoj formy podachi materiala po gumanitarnym disciplinam [Methodology of adult education: features of the lecture form of submission of material on Humanities] / G. A. Aronova – URL: https://urok.1sept.ru/ статьи/513950 (accessed 06.09.2020) (In Russian).
9. Vasilkova, T.A. Osnovy andragogiki [Fundamentals of andragogy] / T.A. Vasilkova, Moscow: Nauka, 2016: 256 p. (In Russian).
10. Gromkova, M. T. Andragogika. Teoriya i praktika obrazovaniya vzroslyh [Andragogy. Theory and practice of adult education] / M. T. Gromkova, Moscow: unity- Dana, 2016: 496 p. (In Russian).
11. Drescher Yu. N. Andragogika. Sovremennye tekhnologii v podgotovke i provedenii uchebnogo processa [Andragogica. Modern technologies in the preparation and conduct of the educational process]. – Kazan’: Medicina [Kazan: Medicine], 2017: 64 p. (In Russian).
12. Rassel, J. Andragogica / J. Russell. – Moscow: VSD, 2013; 187 p.
13. CONFINTEAV. UNESCO. Adult Education. The Hamburg Declaration. The Agenda for the Future. Fifth International Conference on Adult Education 14-18 July 1997: 1-3. – URL: http://www.unesco.org/education/uie/ confintea/pdf/ con5eng.pdf. (accessed 06.09.2020).
14. Jarvis, P. Adult education and lifelong learning: theory and practice / P. Jarvis. – London; New York, NY: Routledge Falmer. 2004: 144.
15. Lifelong learning policies: Europe, Australia and the place of education in the post-2015 sustainable development goals: report of a policy briefing conducted by the European Union Centre at RMIT, April 2014 / Professor Bruce Wilson. – URL: http://cradall.org/content/ lifelong-learning-and-sustainable-development-goals- post-2015. (accessed 06.09.2020).
16. Schütze, Hans G.; Slowley, Maria, eds. Global Perspectives on Higher Education and Lifelong Learners. NY, New York: Routledge. 2012: 75.
17. Reabilitaciya invalidov: nacional’noe rukovodstvo [Rehabilitation of disabled people: national guidelines] / pod red. G.N. Ponomarenko. [ed. by G. N. Ponomarenko].
Moskow: GEOTAR-Media, 2018: 736 p.: ill. – (Seriya «Nacional’nye rukovodstva» [Series “National guidelines”]). (In Russian).
18. Case Management in social services with interdisciplinary collaboration in solving children’s problems. The originator Henrik Habra, expert of the EU. – URL: https://b-ok.cc/book/2958734/ddac99 (accessed 6.08.2020).