Gabibov Islamagomed Magomedovich, Grand PhD in Biological sciences, Director General of the LLC Center for Regulation of Brain Functions, 63 Nevsky Ave., office 34, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation. Tel.: +7 (921) 577-75-67. E-mail: email@example.com
Gusenov Gusen Magomedovich, PhD in Medical sciences, surgeon of higher category, Makhachkala Clinical Hospital of the Federal Medico-Biological Agency of the Russian Federation, 60a Dzambulatova Street, Makhachkala, Russian Federation. Tel.: +7 (988) 649-46-63. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the heading: Original researches
Year: 2022 Volume: 4 Journal number: 1
Article type: scientific and practical
Introduction. The materials and methods of protecting the population from coronavirus infection have been studied. The proposed measures to protect against coronavirus infection are insufficient, and the methods used are ineffective. This requires more effective and generally available measures and methods to protect the population from all modifications of the coronavirus, pathogenic bacteria and allergens contained in the air and transmitted by airborne droplets.
Aim. The aim of this work is to develop and substantiate the most effective methods and measures to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-19 coronavirus, influenza viruses, pathogenic bacteria and allergens among the population, which are exacerbated in the spring-autumn periods.
Materials and methods. For a long time, a special study and observation was carried out using the device developed by the authors to protect the population from infection with coronavirus, influenza viruses, pathogenic bacteria and allergens.
Tests were conducted on 5 volunteer test subjects, aged 30 to 64, from April 10, 2020 to April 1, 2021. The age of the subjects: V.I. — 34 years old; D.G. — 46 years old; G.N. — 44 years old; O.E. — 50 years old; I.M. — 64 years old. All subjects wore a device developed by the authors.
All 5 subjects were working and did not limit themselves to staying in places of possible infection with coronavirus (they repeatedly visited post offices, banks, shops, schools and other places where people gather, traveled by public transport). They communicated regularly with the rest of the family, acquaintances and work colleagues.
Results. A device that ensures the complete destruction of any microorganisms and reliably cleans the inhaled air not only from viruses and allergens, but also from bacteria and their endospores, has been developed.
The article presents a block diagram of the device and the principle of operation of the device to protect the population from infection with coronavirus, influenza viruses, pathogenic bacteria and allergens. Three subjects were tested for the coronavirus, as the people they contacted were contracted the coronavirus. All subjects tested negative. Consequently, during the observation period, none of the subjects were contracted the coronavirus.
Conclusion. An unambiguous result makes it more likely to assert that none of the subjects got sick, only due to wearing this device, since in the environment of each subject there were persons who fell ill with coronavirus. This device provides reliable protection against coronavirus infection, not only by its tightness during the passage of air during inhalation, but also has double protection when the virus interacts with chemical components contained in the solution, in particular potassium hydroxide (KOH), which also inactivates viruses and organic compounds.
Keywords: allergens, coronavirus SARS-CoV-19, influenza viruses, methods and measures of protection, pathogenic bacteria, population
Download the full text of the article
1. Ob osnovah ohrany zdorov’ya grazhdan v Rossijskoj Federacii: Federal’nyj zakon ot 21 noyabrya 2011 g. № 323-FZ [On the Basics of Public Health protection in the Russian Federation: Federal Law No. 323-FZ of November 21, 2011]. Available at: http://www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_121895/. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
2. Ob obrashchenii lekarstvennyh sredstv: Federal’nogo zakona ot 12 aprelya 2010 g. № 61-FZ [On the Circulation of Medicines: Federal Law No. 61-FZ of April 12, 2010]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_ doc_LAW_99350/. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
3. Nacional’nyj standart Rossijskoj Federacii «GOST R ISO 14155-2014 «Nadlezhashchaya klinicheskaya praktika» [National Standard of the Russian Federation GOST R ISO 14155-2014 «Good clinical Practice»]. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200110952. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
4. Ob utverzhdenii pravil nadlezhashchej klinicheskoj praktiki: Prikaza Ministerstva zdravoohraneniya Rossijskoj Federacii ot 1 aprelya 2016 g. № 200n (zaregistrirovan Ministerstvom yusticii Rossijskoj Federacii 23 avgusta 2016 g., registracionnyj № 43357) [On approval of the rules of good clinical Practice: Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation No. 200n dated April 1, 2016 (registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on August 23, 2016, registration No. 43357)]. Available at: https://docs.cntd. ru/document/420350680. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
5. Hel’sinkskaya deklaraciya Vsemirnoj medicinskoj associacii (VMA) ob eticheskih principah provedeniya issledovanij s uchastiem cheloveka v kachestve sub»ekta, deklarirovannyh na 64-oj General’noj assamblee VMA [Helsinki Declaration of the World Medical Association (WMA) on the Ethical Principles of Conducting Research with Human participation as a subject, declared at the 64th General Assembly of the WMA, Fortaleza, Brazil]. Fortaleza, Braziliya [Fortaleza, Brazil]. 2013. Available at: http://rostgmu.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/
WMA_Helsinki.pdf. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
6. O vremennom poryadke organizacii raboty medicinskih organizacij v celyah realizacii mer po profilaktike i snizheniyu riskov rasprostraneniya novoj koronavirusnoj infekcii COVID-19): Prikaz Minzdrava Rossii ot 19.03.2020 №198n [On the temporary procedure for organizing the work of medical organizations in order to implement measures to prevent and reduce the risks of the spread of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19): Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated 03/19/2020 No. 198n]. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/ document/564482310. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
7. European Commission. Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV [European Commission. Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV]. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/ health/coronavirus en 0.2807/1560-7917.ES. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
8. Burkova, V. N., Fedenok YU. N. Medicinskaya maska kak sredstvo individual’noj i kollektivnoj zashchity v usloviyah pandemii COVID-19 (kross-kul’turnye aspekty) [Medical mask as a means of personal and collective protection in the context of the covid-19 pandemic (cross-cultural aspects)] // Vestnik antropologii [Heralds of Antropoly]. 2020. 51(3):74-91. DOI 10.33876/23110546/2020-51-3/74-91. (In Russian).
9. Bagnenko S.F., Rassohin V.V., Belyakov N.A., Boeva E.V., Yastrebova E.B. Koronavirusnaya infekciya COVID-19. Lechenie i profilaktika. [COVID-19 coronavirus infection. Treatment and prevention.] VICH-infekciya i immunosupressii. [HIV Infection and Immunosuppressive Disorders]. 2020;12(2):31-55. DOI: 10.22328/2077-9828-2020-12-2-31-56 (In Russian).
10. Colson P, Rolain JM, Lagier JC, Brouqui P, Raoult D. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as available weapons to fight COVID-19 International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. 2020;55(4):105932.
11. Corman VM et al. Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR. Eurosurveillance. 2020;25(3):120.
12. Gorbalenya AE et al. Severe acute respiratory syndromerelated coronavirus: The species and its viruses a statement of the Coronavirus Study Group. 2020. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/ publication/339184130_Severe_acute _respiratory_ syndrome-related _coronavirus_- _The_species_and_its_ viruses_a_statement_of_the_Coronavirus_Study_Group. (accessed 30.05.2021).
13. National Health Commission of the People\’s Republic of China. URL: http://en.nhc.gov.cn. (accessed 30.05.2021)
14. Phan LT et al. Importation and Human-to-Human Transmission of a Novel Coronavirus in Vietnam. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020;382(9):872-4.
15. Wu P et al. Real-time tentative assessment of the epidemiological characteristics of novel coronavirus infections in Wuhan, China, as at 22 January 2020. Eurosurveillance. 2020;25(3). DOI: 10.2807/1560-7917. ES.2020.25.3.2000044.
16. Klinicheskoe rukovodstvo po vedeniyu pacientov s tyazheloj ostroj respiratornoj infekciej pri podozrenii na inficirovanie novym koronavirusom (2019-nCoV). [Clinical guidelines for the management of patients with severe acute respiratory infection with suspected infection with a new coronavirus (2019-nCoV)]. Vremennye rekomendacii: Vsemirnaya organizaciya zdravoohraneniya [Interim recommendations: World Health Organization]. Data publikacii: 25 yanvarya 2020 g. [(Publication date: January 25, 2020)]. Available at: http:// www.euro.who.int/_data/assets/pdf_ file/0020/426206/ RUS. Clinical-Management-ofNovel_ CoV_Final_without-watermark.pdf?ua=1. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
17. O novoj koronavirusnoj infekcii: Federal’naya sluzhba po nadzoru v sfere zashchity prav potrebitelej i bagopoluchiya cheloveka [About the new coronavirus infection: Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare]. Available at: https://rospotrebnadzor.ru/ region/korono_virus/punkt. php. (accessed 30.05.2021). (In Russian).
18. Gautret F, Lagier J-C, Parola P et al Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an openlabel non-randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. 2020 Jul;56(1):105949. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.105949.